It got its name from the Taleggio valley in the province of Bergamo in the Lombardy region of Northern Italy. As the demand for cheese started to increase, the production area was expanded to the Po Valley. Originally, Taleggio was a seasonal product. Today, however, Taleggio PDO is produced all year round, not only in the mountains where it was born, but also in the plains. The outer surface of the Taleggio PDO shows the sign consisting of four circles. The mark confirming the authenticity of the product should be easily visible even if the cheese is sold in quarters or in other sizes.
When your order is delivered to cargo, we will send a notification e-mail titled "Your order has been delivered to cargo". You will also receive an informative SMS from the cargo company. You can find out the location of your cargo by clicking the 'Where is my cargo' button on the My Orders page in the My Account menu. You can also track your order on the cargo company's website with the Cargo Tracking number.
Return steps are as follows.
1. From the "My Account" section, go to "My Orders".
2. Click on order details and view the details of your order.
3. Press the Return button for the product you want to return.
4. Select the product to be returned and the reason for the return.
5. Take note of the return shipping code on the screen.
6. Put the invoice with the items to be returned in a single package.
7. Deliver the package within 7 days to ship with the return shipping code. In case you pass 7 days, you need to get a return shipping code again.
After the return request is approved, the product price will be refunded through your credit or debit card or money order-eft method, depending on the type of payment you made during the order.