Around the 12th century, in the Emilia region, Cistercian and Benedictine priests began processing milk in large cauldrons to obtain a hard cheese. With only 30% water, Parmigiano Reggiano is a cheese rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Parmesan, which is not produced outside of Italy, is therefore an expensive cheese unique to that region.
When your order is delivered to cargo, we will send a notification e-mail titled "Your order has been delivered to cargo". You will also receive an informative SMS from the cargo company. You can find out the location of your cargo by clicking the 'Where is my cargo' button on the My Orders page in the My Account menu. You can also track your order on the cargo company's website with the Cargo Tracking number.
Return steps are as follows.
1. From the "My Account" section, go to "My Orders".
2. Click on order details and view the details of your order.
3. Press the Return button for the product you want to return.
4. Select the product to be returned and the reason for the return.
5. Take note of the return shipping code on the screen.
6. Put the invoice with the items to be returned in a single package.
7. Deliver the package within 7 days to ship with the return shipping code. In case you pass 7 days, you need to get a return shipping code again.
After the return request is approved, the product price will be refunded through your credit or debit card or money order-eft method, depending on the type of payment you made during the order.